Super high efficiency 333W panel. Make maximum use of tight roof spaces with this exceptional panel. New more resistant design available.
10 years warranty.
The BenQ Sunforte Monocrystalline 333W module comes with a highly resistant design meeting the loading test over the 5400Pa loading requirements and a very high efficiency due to all-back contact cells producing a 330W output. Modules are salt-mist and corrosion tested with an advanced water and dust proof level. The greater cells maximise the output while allowing to get a stable generation level in every conditions.
- Highly Strengthened Design
- Resistance to Salt Corrosion and Humidity
- Back Contact Cells
- IP-67 Rated Junction Box
- Transformer Less
- Brand: BenQ
- Original Ref number: PM096B00-333
- Nominal Power: 333W
- Cell Type: Monocrystalline
- Number of cells: 8x12
- Cells: 96 high efficiency back contact cells 125x125
- Module dimension: 1559x1046x46mm
- Weight: 18.6kg
- Glass type: High transmission tempered glass with AR-Tech, 3.2 mm
- Module Efficiency: 20.3%
- Packaging: 4.5% pallet
- Connector: MC4 Connector IP67
- - Guaranteed output of 95% for 5 years and linear degradation to 87% for 25 years
- IEC 61215, IEC 61730 and UL 1703
- MCS accredited
- Salt Mist and Corrosion Certificate